A few months back I started really focusing on doing more art. It’s always been a side-passion of mine, but as I had more and more people requesting my services, I realized it would be really easy to make money with art. Becoming a full-time artist meant I had to think about creative ways to bring in money, not only for surviving but because I was interested in seeing which methods could bring me the most consistent income.
Today I’m telling you about one of my favorite sources of income this summer: Watercolor class events!
Don’t worry if you aren’t an artist because events can be applied to a lot of industries to attract new customers and get current clients more engaged!
On this episode I cover:
- How I started these events all by myself in 2 days.
- How you can make sure you profit before even hosting an event.
- The way I’ve gotten up to 40 people at one event (that meant almost a $1000! profit in one night)
- The best way to contact a venue to collaborate.
- How to keep in contact with people who come to the event for future projects.
- The exact Facebook Ad strategy I use. (on my last 9 events I’ve spent approx $280 altogether and made $1000. About a $700 profit!)
I think events are one of the best ways to get to know your customers, plus since we do so much online it’s nice to actually do things in person!
I’d love to hear if you host events or you plan to after this!
Thanks so much for listening, it means the world to me!! I would love if you’d leave a review on iTunes and tell me what you’re up to in life!
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW FROM YOUR IPHONE: 1. Open podcast app 2. Search for “Passion Design Project” 3. Click on my Podcast 4. Tap Reviews & tap “Write review”
As always, you can find more episodes like this on my website at www.PassionDesignProject.com or subscribe on iTunes to get them delivered to your app.
If you know of a perfect guest for the podcast you can reach me at Haley@PassionDesignProject.com or by finding me on Facebook at Passion Design Project.
Have the best day ever today!!!
Subscription links: Subscribe to the Newsletter to get podcast updates!