Over the summer I went to an absolutely incredible conference put on by the email service ConvertKit. It was my first time in Boise, a place I’d wanted to visit and a very convenient spot as it’s just the state next door. I wanted to share some notes with you all, to provide a bit of inspiration and motivation in short doses of notes that I took.
- Add my personality to everything. Don’t be a copy.
- Love what you’re doing, but put an invoice behind it.
- Automate systems, not relationships.
- If you aren’t the best yet, have the best work ethic. Take initiative, do what I say I will, and do the things most people only talk about.
- Engagement is KING. Make Time + Make Friends = Make $$
- If people ask you questions, think about how you can monetize answers.
- Research brands and tell them a way you can work together (so they don’t have to figure it out themselves)
- The secret is telling people what you know.
- People engage in the STORY. Tell a story, always.
- Target the smallest possible audience. Niche down!
- Remember: If someone else decides your info is worth talking about, then it’s REMARKABLE.
- Artists view the world through abundance & see opportunity.
- We do not need more copiers.
- It’s not too late.
Have the best day ever!!!
Thanks so much for listening!! I would love if you’d leave a review & subscribe on iTunes…HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW FROM YOUR IPHONE: 1. Open podcast app 2. Search for “Passion Design Project” 3. Click on my Podcast 4. Tap Reviews & tap “Write review”
Find out more on my website at www.PassionDesignProject.com
Join me on Facebook at Passion Design Project & Subscribe to the Newsletter to get podcast updates!