Greg is back on the podcast again today, to talk about his experiences this year with the Indigo ExoSkeleton, a device that allows him, as a paraplegic, to walk on his own. It’s really cool science and I got him on here to explain it to us and talk about his experience with it.
In this episode he touches on:
- What it’s like to have something taken away and then given back 10 years later.
- How do you even go about re-learning something like walking
- Tricks to getting out of bed if you’re feeling depressed or down
- How goals play a role in maintaining a positive attitude
- Going about each day energetically
- and lot’s more
Have the best day ever!!!
Thanks so much for listening!! I would love if you’d leave a review & subscribe on iTunes…HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW FROM YOUR IPHONE: 1. Open podcast app 2. Search for “Passion Design Project” 3. Click on my Podcast 4. Tap Reviews & tap “Write review”
Find out more on my website at www.PassionDesignProject.com
Join me on Facebook at Passion Design Project & Subscribe to the Newsletter to get podcast updates!